Saturday, March 1, 2008

A day with Grandpa & Grandma Terry


What an awesome day! We started the morning off with Hartmen Reserve's Syrup making weekend. Grandma was shocked by flying pancakes, the boys thrilled. We got to see the process of Syrup making. Then in the evening the boys made Grandpa & Grandma dinner, followed by FHE. What great night. The Boys made Salad, Chicken Italiano, corn, Bread, and 5 batches of brownies. Lil dan's working on reading a measuring cup. I guess we have a snack for church and daycare, and anyone who stops by.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I bet Mom and Dad loved it. They used to always find pancake breakfast places/events and take us when we were kids.

I'm sure your boys did a fantastic job making dinner. Are they available this Friday? Israel & I could use a candlelight dinner.

Frisbies Forever said...

I did that with a cake mix during a cooking show. I just pretended I didn't know and started over. Everyone was talking so much, I don't think they even noticed.