Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter in Lewiston, UT



So, I have to apologize for the lack of pictures. We got caught up in visiting that I only took maybe 2 pictures. One of them is a funny photo of Maggie stuck in the Bumbo chair.

Anyway, we had lots of fun. Israel, the girls and I came down to Lewiston right after church and met Bart, Lori and the boys at Amanda's house. Amanda made fantastic turkey breast, roasted red potatoes, steamed green beans and yummy strawberry angel food cake. So delicious. I contributed a green salad and Easter rolls. (They are empty inside, just like Jesus' tomb)

We played "Sorry" and Israel and David played pretty neck and neck, but alas Israel beat us all. We competed all the way down to 3rd and 4th place, just so I might have the chance to NOT lose. I was unsuccessful and instead of losing with 3 others I was left to be the LOSER all by myself. But, no worries, I was triumphant in the game of Clue by trumping Israel's suspicions. WooHoo. Thus, it was a good day. Thanks for having us Amanda.

2 comments: