Friday, February 29, 2008

Annie's Lil Bits


It's probably because it's closing today and I am not there, but I'm feeling all sentimental about Annie's. I love that place! I loved having our family gatherings there also. I loved that so many of the family got to work there. There was just so much good about it. I'm proud of Mom and all that she has achieved. I'm excited for her new job too. Truth be told though, I will miss Annie's! I'm such a sap! Who cries over restaurants? This girl does. Thanks Annie's.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

I think we'll all miss Annie's a little in our hearts, but I know it will be felt far more deeply by some.
It's ok to cry and be sentimental about things that been such an important part of your life.

Frisbies Forever said...

I cried when I heard she was closing it too! Don't worry about being a sap. I's a lot worse to not feel at all. It will be fun to be more creative in where we go every time though!

Frisbies Forever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frisbies Forever said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Piepee said...

We will all miss Annie's but we had a great time at your farewell openhouse. Thanks for all the great memories there. It was a great restaurant.