Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hinckley Challenge


There is a website that is offering a Book of Mormon Challenge in honor of our beloved prophet, Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley. The challenge is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days, representative of the 97 years of Pres. Hinckley's life. I have accepted this challenge and encourage all to do so, also.

If you visit the website, there are links to track your progress and view others who have accepted the challenge.

I would LOVE it if anyone would like to share experiences from reading this inspired book.

I truly love my family and hope that everyone can find peace in knowing our Savior and reading His words.

http://www.hinckleychallenge.com
Dianne

2 comments:

Frisbies Forever said...

We are taking the challenge! What a fabulous way to honor his name and the things he has done for our families! What a remarkable leader.

manne said...

I also have taken the challenge and what a blessing it has been in this transitionary time. It truly gives me strength.