Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Four Generation Picture


I'm not quite sure when this picture was taken. Deanne took it on her camera and I only got a picture copy, not a digital. I think it was taken around Easter of 2007. I really wanted to make sure we got a four generation picture taken. I remember seeing one of me, mom, grandma, and Great-grandma Forsyth. I would love a copy of that picture if anyone has it. Hopefully, I can get the digital copy of this one, too. I had put it in a frame and the top corner got ripped off. I really want to get Sharon to turn this into a painted portrait. Four generations of great women!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks for sharing. It's a great picture! I love Malia's dress, it's really pretty.

La Familia Mata said...

I love the slide show you added Dine. Good times!

Frisbies Forever said...

Cool Pic!