Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Terry Sisters

L to R- Virginia Terry, Naomi Hesterman, Jennette Terry, Velma Terry, and Genevieve Lougee
I got this picture from Naomi's son, Bryce, when we had Thanksgiving at Velma and Virginia's. They took this picture when Bryce and his wife were having their youngest son, Jeffrey, sealed to them. I just thought it was great to see all of them together in one photo. I wonder if there is one of all the girls in their younger years? If so I would love a copy. We (Matas, Nichols, and Caleys) will be down at Virginia and Velma's again on the 19th to celebrate Christmas. Grandpa and Grandma will be there, too! Yeah!! Wish more Iowa folk could have come too. I am missing my Iowa Christmas already!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks for the addition! I'm excited for our Utah Christmas. This is the closest I've been to family during the holidays in almost 10yrs!

Frisbies Forever said...

This is awesome, I love all these pictures.