Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Mata Family

You should all be getting this photo of our family soon. As soon as I kick myself in the butt and get my Christmas cards sent out! I wanted to contribute to the new blog but didn't want to take a picture of our family today. The Mata home is sicky today:( Malia was sick on Friday but seemed to be fine on Saturday. This morning she started throwing up again and just looks miserable. Our home teachers came over and gave her a blessing. David was supposed to get the Melchizedek today but since I was stuck home with Malia, the Bishop thought we'd better wait until next week. Soon David can bless our family when we get sick. I hope everyone joins in this family fun and contributes to the blog. I love the opportunites that technology affords us!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Thanks for helping to get the ball rolling! I'm hoping others will jump on board so we know how they are too! I love that picture of your family!

La Familia Mata said...

Hey, how do you get your little family picture to show up next to your comments?

Frisbies Forever said...

Oh, I wish I could come too! We will be thinking of you and let us know the day he receives it. It is the most awesome thing to wake your husband out of a dead sleep and have them bless a sick child and they are incoherent to you until the blessing begins and then return to la la land as they fall over again. It makes the blessing even more precious, because you know it isn't them at all. So cool. Did she tell you how to post the picture at the comments? I love this picture of your family too! This is so much fun to keep in touch. What a great idea Dianne!