Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma and Terry News

Well, I forgot the camera, oops! But we ate lunch in front of G&G today.
(They had just ate and we were starving!) They met us at McDonald's. We sat with Ronald McDonald and on fry guy chairs and hamburglers. It was fun. We have Jon and Adam and they are missing their Mom lots but are still having fun here. Jon said, "I miss my Mom. I like her at my house. I don't like her at the Bahamas. I like her at my house." So sweet. Adam has been having a little bit harder of a time but he is settling down today and having more fun. We went to a RS Activity (We got to learn all about diamonds!)and the kids all played with Brad in the Nursery room. I came in to check on everyone and he was laying on a beanbag with 20 kids about him looking at the pictures and reading a book about " I think we is Chickens!" I am not clear on who was having the most fun. Spellbound they all were. Mom and Dad are good but tired. We had to move along in order to get home with the bus. SOCCER ANGEL WANTS THE ENTIRE WORLD TO KNOW SHE GETS HER BRACES OFF MAY 21, 2008 STARTING AT 10AM THROUGH LAST APPOINTMENT STARTS AROUND 1:30PM. There, you may all sit back and relax now. I know the suspense was killing you. I am lazy so if you want to see the pics of the Hayes kids, go through the million posts we did this morning. They are so cute!

1 comment:

La Familia Mata said...

I did look at all the posts. Lots of fun! I love seeing pics of ALL of my cousins. Miss everyone tons1